£20000 - £30000 per annum
0845 230 1664
3 months ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for secretaries, cashiers, office managers and paralegals with experience of working within a legal and accounts framework to join a well-established practice in Bedford. Reporting to the practice manager, the successful candidate will handle a diverse and challenging workload to facilitate the delivery of the firm’s legal services.
• Assisting with the management of the back office
• Drafting HR correspondence
• Co-ordinating the creation of a new company website
• Day-to-day accounts
• Recruitment of staff
• Researching and creating policy updates on regulatory compliance (SRA and SAR)
• Organising firm’s PII, Lexcel, practising certificate and CQS renewals
• Absence management
• Attending partners meetings
• Negotiating with third party suppliers
• Developing organisational and performance systems
• Secretaries, cashiers, office managers and paralegals at all level of experience
• Experience of working at a legal practice is required
• Previous experience in accounts will be beneficial
• Strong academic background
• IT proficiency
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines with minimal supervision
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
Our client is a Lexcel accredited practice, which provides a full range of legal services from its office in Bedford. Blending traditional values of outstanding client care with innovative solutions and modern technology, they ensure a cost-effective, high-quality service. Situated in an ideal location with easy access to transport links and local amenities, they are now looking to recruit a Compliance and HR Assistant on a full-time, permanent basis.
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Genuine opportunity for career development and progression
• Structured work environment
Assistant – Compliance and HR
For further details of this Compliance and HR Assistant vacancy, please contact Jonathan on 01954 201 204 quoting reference JB30768.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details