Richmond upon Thames
£20000 - £30000 per annum
0845 230 1664
4 days ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Joining the highly regarded private client team in the Richmond office, the successful legal secretary will provide comprehensive administrative support to a team of fee earners allowing them to focus their efforts on fee earning. Managing a varied workload with minimal supervision, there is additional scope for this role to include some routine fee earning tasks, dependent on experience.
• Document production
• Diary management and travel coordination
• Liaising with clients
• Handling internal and external telephone queries
• Organising meetings and booking rooms
• Providing support in marketing and financial activities
• Opening and closing files
• General administrative duties
• A legal secretary with a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar position
• Has a fast and typing speed of at least 60 wpm
• A friendly and confident telephone manner will be a pre-requisite
• IT literate with particular proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
• Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Strives for high standards in their work
• Is pro-active, highly organised and detail orientated
A leading practice with a network of offices across the UK, our client is a highly regarded firm with experienced and dedicated staff offering services to both business and individual clients. They pride themselves on providing expert advice and a high-quality personal service, allowing them to achieve the best possible solutions. With particular strengths in areas including property and private client, they are well placed to enjoy continued success.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Generous holiday allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Structured working environment
• Responsibility from the outset
• Opportunities for career progression
Legal Secretary – Private Client
For further details of this Private Client Legal Secretary vacancy, please contact Charlotte on 01954 208061 quoting reference CW30851.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details