£50000 - £60000 per annum
15 days ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Developing and monitoring the business development activities at a successful firm, this is a fantastic opportunity for a professional with suitable experience to implement and coordinate business development and marketing plans.
• Agreeing business development strategies with the partners
• Drafting and implementing business development plans alongside the agreed strategy
• Engaging with businesses within the agreed sectors of the plan
• Presenting to such businesses alongside the appropriate partner and solicitor within the firm to win new business
• Utilising social media platforms to widen the publicity of the firm
• Reviewing the firm’s website and current marketing strategies to suggest possible improvements on the same
• Agreeing an annual budget for business development, marketing and monitoring the same against actual expenditure
• Marketing and business development professionals with 4 years’ plus experience within a commercial sector
• Experience within a legal background would be advantageous but is not essential
• Knowledge of business development and marketing strategies is required
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• A team player, you will also work well using your own initiative
Our client is a successful, multi-office practice providing a wide range of services to individual and commercial clients on a national basis. Staffed by a team of dedicated professionals, it is regarded as one of the largest firms in its region. Located with easy access to excellent transport links across the City and beyond, the firm is able to deliver efficient and high-quality work in large volumes. Committed to building long-lasting relationships with their clients, they have developed a loyal and growing client base and continue to go from strength to strength. Our client is now recruiting for a Business Development Manager for their office in London.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Opportunities for career development and progression
• Structured work environment
Business Development Manager
For further details of this Business Development Manager vacancy, please contact Jade on 01954 201 336 quoting reference JJ30866.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details