£40000 - £45000 per annum
0845 230 1664
11 days ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Our client, a leading firm in Slough, is seeking a talented IT support technician. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT support professional to develop their skills. The position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
• Managing and administering the server infrastructure and software systems
• Ensuring the delivery of the firms activities by intuitive use of IT
• Maintaining 99% uptime of the firms systems
• Managing 1st line support
• Liaising with partners on the requires ICT projects ensuring an efficient system
• Monitor recurring calls for help and train on any recurring issues
• Managing and administrating the P4W case management system
• Participating in system and server upgrades and providing ongoing support
• Communicating with third party vendor in resolving issues
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office packages
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft server technologies
• Knowledge of LAN, WAN, DHCP, DNS, TCIP, Subnet, Citrix to a level to maintain and enhance the firms links to 3 offices across the UK
• Knowledge of PSTN, and SIP technologies, Microsoft Lync
• Good understanding of PC hardware and troubleshooting skills
• Have an understanding of a legal or professional environment
• Experience in legal applications would be advantageous
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work with minimum support
• Able to translate technical IT projects into easily understandable projects and business plans
An innovative law firm, our client provides a broad range of services to individuals in areas including personal injury, employment and private client. Fostering and nurturing excellence amongst their employees, they have gained a reputation nationally for their expertise in various areas. Committed to providing high standards of client care, they retain a personalised approach tailored to each individual’s needs. Now seeking a dedicated General Office Assistant, this is an excellent opportunity to join a practice which is highly regarded in this demanding field.
• Childcare vouchers
• Generous holiday allowance
• Paid leave on your birthday
• Season ticket loan
• Access to subsidised social clubs
IT Technical Support
For further details of this IT Support Technician vacancy, please contact Caroline on 01954 208 080 quoting reference CD30920.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details