£25000 - £35000 per annum
0845 230 1664
12 days ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
This is a great opportunity for a skillful Legal Cashier to join our client’s thriving firm in St Albans. Accurately managing all office and client accounts, the successful candidate will continue their finance career within an award-winning specialist family law practice.
• Daily bank reconciliations on office and client accounts
• Transfers to office account in accordance with SAR rules
• Liaising with clients and resolving queries
• Preparing cash statements for clients
• Payments by credit cards
• File administration
• Counsel and experts ledgers
• Purchase ledger
• Ensuring compliance with HMRC rules on VAT
• Assisting with VAT returns
• Reconciliation of nominal accounts and of client ledgers
• Month-end procedures
• Responding to requests for reports
• Daily postings for office and client accounts
• Credit notes
• Petty cash
• Legal cashiers with at least two years’ experience gained within a reputable firm
• Solid experience of billing and client reconciliations
• Good working knowledge of SAR rules and Microsoft Excel
• Experience of liaising with accounts software providers in terms of queries raised
• Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
Our client is a highly successful firm with an excellent reputation across the county, UK and internationally. Their success in recent years has heightened their status in the market and has secured a top tier standing within the Legal 500 for some of their prestigious departments. They are staffed by a team of specialist lawyers and support staff who are dedicated to providing excellent services to a diverse clientele.
• Competitive salary
• Genuine long-term career progression opportunities
• Career development, training and mentoring
For further details of this Legal Cashier vacancy, please contact Charlotte on 01954 208 061 quoting reference CW31342.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details