65000 - 75000
about 1 month ago
At Aderant, we power the world’s leading law and professional services firms. We focus on delivering world class products and services which are developed, marketed, sold, and supported by superior talent. The expertise and talent of our people have made us the largest independent provider of law firm technology in the world, and our people will drive our success in the future.
The Mid Law Firm Account Executive is responsible for acquiring new accounts within their area of responsibility. Their territory consists of law firms with between 10-75 lawyers. The AE position is based in our London office but will require a significant amount of travel, both nationally and occasionally throughout continental Europe. The successful AE will possess excellent face to face, telephone and writing skills; they will be able to draw on their high level of initiative and ability to apply strong business acumen to conduct a thorough needs analysis within their accounts and develop relationships with senior leaders within each firm. The successful AE has the ability to develop trust, demonstrate their credibility with all account stakeholders through their knowledge of Aderant’s products and services.
• Demonstrates professional qualities and demeanour that commands attention and respect from mid-sized and large law firms;
• Networks and partners with prospects both over the phone and in person in order to build confidence and develop win/win solutions; proactively stays on top of sales opportunities;
• Possesses strong ability to create sales opportunities; tries different and novel ways to deal with customer challenges and opportunities; while working with an extended internal team, takes courses of action or develops client solutions that appropriately consider available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances, and probable consequences.
• Builds credibility by working as a strong team player and through powerful formal presentations. Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with prospects, customers and internal partners; interacts with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one's intentions.
• Demonstrates strong negotiation skills by effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
• Exhibits a deep knowledge of Aderant offerings; Relishes ongoing, self-initiated learning, assimilates new information quickly, welcomes feedback and applies knowledge to practical use on the job.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Business with a concentration in finance, marketing, sales management or supply chain management preferred.
• Proven experience of selling at the C-level or to business owners.
• Significant experience of selling SaaS solutions
• Proven sales quota attainment track record.
• Proven new business development skills, with the ability to proactively ‘hunt down’ new deals.
• Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent analytical, negotiation and organizational skills