£48,000 - £54,000
4 months ago
Information Technology Services
Applications Support Analyst required by leading global Law Firm. As a member of the applications support team you will be the escalation from the service desk to carry out application support as well as assisting or carrying out infrastructure and application upgrades. You will be responsible for supporting global offices and clients sites. This is a varied role offering exposure to a wide variety of technologies.
Responsibilities of the Applications Support Analyst position:
* 3rd line support for all applications
* Investigating and resolving complex software issues
* 'How to' in terms of best use and potential new requirements of different applications
* Assisting the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of the firm's applications
* Identifying opportunities for utilising the current applications more effectively and research new products and versions
* Documenting procedures, configurations and training.
As part of the applications support Analyst role, technical experience should include Document Management System (iManage or similar) Citrix XenApp; SCCM, Symantec Ghost. Aswell as strong technical application knowledge you should also possess excellent customer service skills and communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to work as the main applications support analyst within a small IT team, aswell as working very closely with the infrastructure team.