50000 - 55000
4 months ago
Information Technology Services
An award-winning Law Firm have an opporuntiy for an experienced Applications Engineer. Working as part of the systems team you will take responsibility for advanced support and configuration of a number of core applications including their DMS, CRM and PMS.
As an Applications Engineer you will understand the needs and working practices of the business, how they translate into application delivery, and how to troubleshoot, investigate and support those applications.
- Proactive management and reporting of the availability, integrity and performance of core applications.
- Being a point of escalation to the Service Desk for applications including knowledge sharing, training and system improvement.
- Project work to Define, Develop and implement system architecture.
- Document system configurations and test plans.
This is an exciting opportunity working for an international law firm in a growing team. The firm are going through a period of major investment in IT, deploying a new desktop build and suite of applications, with lots of new projects coming up.
Your skills and knowledge should include as many as possible of –
- SQL Databases
- Document Management System (OpenText or iManage)
- Interaction CRM
- BigHand Digital Dictation
- Aderant Practice Management System (PMS)
- Knowledge of business process and systems in a legal environment
- A general understanding of core Infrastructure and networking.
Prior experience in Legal IT is highly desirable, with knowledge of Document Management Systems (Interwoven or Opentext), Billing software (Elite or Aderant) and digital dictation (Big Hand) being of particular interest.
If you’ve got a strong technical skillset in Applications Support and are looking for your next challenge in a highly regarded firm then get in touch!