£300 - £400 per day
8 days ago
Information Technology Services
Applications Analyst required for an award-winning Law Firm. Working as part of the systems team you will take responsibility for advanced support and configuration of a number of core applications including their DMS, CRM, and PMS.
As an Applications Analyst, you will understand the needs and working practices of the business, how they translate into application delivery, and how to troubleshoot, investigate and support those applications.
* Proactive management and reporting of the availability, integrity and performance of core applications.
* Being a point of escalation to the Service Desk for applications including knowledge sharing, training and system improvement.
* Project work to Define, Develop and implement system architecture.
* Document system configurations and test plans.
This is an exciting opportunity working for an international law firm in a growing team. The firm are going through a period of major investment in IT, deploying a new desktop build and suit of applications, with lots of new projects coming up.
Your skills and knowledge should include as many as possible of -
* SQL Databases
* Document Management System (iManage or Similar)
* InterAction CRM
* BigHand Digital Dictation
* Practice Management System (PMS, Aderant or Similar)
* Knowledge of business process and systems in a legal environment
* A general understanding of core Infrastructure and networking.
Prior experience in Legal IT is highly desirable, with knowledge of Document Management Systems, Billing software and digital dictation being of particular interest.