£300 - £400 per day
6 months ago
Information Technology Services
Applications Support Specialist required by an esteemed Accountancy Firm to join their London Office
You will be responsible for managing and supporting the firm's systems, both those used internally and those hosted for external clients. The successful candidate will act as the firm's SME (Subject Matter Expert) for their suite of Accounting applications.
* Deploy, develop and maintain the accounting applications suite
* Carry out and maintenance and system performance projects
* Roadmapping for continuous improvement of current systems
* Act as an escalation point for IT colleagues, providing internal support as the subject matter expert
* Maintain the catalogue and configuration management process for the systems
* General Support of Windows Server operating systems, core services and Active Directory
* Expert knowledge of Accountancy Applications is essential (Sage, Quickbooks, KeyPrime, Farmplan)
* Document Management Systems
* Wolters Kluwer Suite
* Payroll applications (Star is desirable but not essential)
* MS Windows 10
* MS Office Suite
The ideal candidate will be customer service focused and have good verbal and written communication skills. They will work well under pressure and have strong time management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Application Support Specialist to have a key role at the forefront of application strategy on behalf of a leading player in the Accountancy industry.