6 months ago
Assistant Business Development Manager role in premier global law firm – leading BD, client development and marketing support focusing on Energy, Mining and Infrastructure sectors - based in Belfast
Assistant Business Development Manager role in a global powerhouse law firm, leading BD, client development and marketing support focusing for the Energy, Mining and Infrastructure sector groups for the EMEA region and as part of a global team. This leading law firm offers the best of both worlds – it is a truly global firm but with the collegiate feel of a mid-sized firm. You will get plenty of autonomy and ownership in a busy, dynamic environment.
- Developing the BD and marketing strategy in the EMEA region;
- Leading global account management for one industry key client;
- Leading and guiding BD targeting and client initiatives;
- Developing marketing activities for the group;
- Working with pitching colleagues to prepare bids and proposals.
With a high level of commercial acumen, you will have experience of working in a professional services environment in a similar marketing/business development role. Demonstrable ability and gravitas to interact, coach and manage partners is essential.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Simone Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3405 6199.