Up to £35,000
4 months ago
Assistant Events Manager role with top ten accountancy firm, 9-month FTC – up to £35,000, London
The Assistant Events Manager will be responsible for supporting the Events Manager in the execution and delivery of the firm’s annual event prorgamme. This role sits in a leading accountancy and financial advisory firm, joining the team on a 9-month contract basis. The role includes:
- Developing and implementing a strategic delivery plan for each event;
- Working across large/small scale events, seminars, conferences, exhibitions and networking events;
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines;
- Managing costs to make sure all events are delivered within the set budgets;
- Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire.
The successful applicant will have experience of managing events within a corporate organisation or agency environment, with knowledge of/interest in the accountancy sector. If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.