about 1 month ago
Bid/Pitch Manager in growing central pitch and proposal team in major international law firm.
This leading international law firm is top of its game in a number of key areas and in this Pitch/Bid Manager role you will work in a well-established central bid function with an excellent leadership team, handling the firm’s biggest and most important strategic bids and panel appointments. This will involve:
- leading and managing major cross-border and cross-practice bids, and panel appointments, playing an advisory role to the partners and the business. This will include:
- developing win themes;
- creating compelling content and bid documentation;
- pricing; and
- rehearsing and coaching pitch team. You will also:
- develop robust pitch process and pitch qualification;
- act as bid champion, promoting and improving bid best practice and creating efficiencies; and cost savings in bid management;
- developing bid materials and championing the use of pitch databases; and
- provide training and developing pitch skills in others across the firm.
You will have significant experience in a solid end-to-end bid management role within professional services, ideally a major law firm or accountancy firm. You will have excellent project management skills and ideally hold PRINCE II, APMP or a similar project management/bid management qualification. You will have the gravitas to influence and persuade partners and excellent writing/editing skills.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 020 3405 6198.