City of London, London
£25000 - £29000 per annum + Additional Benefits
16 days ago
Do you want the opportunity to be in a Law Firm who have a reputation for excellence and are at the cutting edge of legal developments?
As a Billing Coordinator you will be assisting fee earners across the departments in converting work in progress into bills and processing bills accurately. This leading law firm is a short walk from easily accessible stations with great benefits including season ticket loan, schemes for dental care & opticians.
As the Billing Coordinator some of your responsibilities include:
- Drafting interim and final claims for submission to the Legal Aid Agency
- Administrating Court Assessed Bill of Costs
- Administrating High Costs Cases
- Coordinating Inter-parte Bill of Costs
- Drafting and Posting of Bills following Assessment of Claims
To be successful in this Billing Coordinator position, some of the requirements include:
- Previous billing experience within a law firm
- Knowledge and understanding of Legal Aid Agency
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated & supportive team player
If you fit the Billing Coordinator description above and are interested in a position where you will be supported, please apply with your updated CV.