60000 - 65000
7 months ago
Information Technology Services
Leading Law Firm have an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their high profile projects team and be part of this teams growth. You will be an experienced (3+ years) Business Analyst with a background in business systems and Applications projects for professional services firms.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Solid experience in a BA position (within profession services i.e. law, finance, consultancy)
- Demonstrable experience in a 'business engaging' role
- Business case production
- Working closely with the business and end users to understand needs and challenges to work to find solutions that would benefit
- Work with users, developers, and other technical resources to refine requirements and develop solutions
- Experience within the legal profession and products such as DMS/PMS would be advantageous
The business analyst will be responsible for the accurate modelling of business scenarios, the definition of use-cases and system interactions, and the development of testable specifications; making sure all requirements are met and acting as key communication between the business and the project teams, developers and other tech staff.
Primarily you will be a highly adept communicator with understanding of the whole business analysis life cycle working as well with experienced IT Technicians and senior level business management.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a forward thinking professional services firm and be involved in projects that offer great challenges and prestige.