71000 - 168000
15 days ago
Information Technology Services
Business Analyst sought by a London based Law firm to join their projects and assist with the firms Practice Managment System implementation. You will be an experienced (3+ years) Business Analyst with a background in business systems projects for professional services firms (law/finance/consultancy).
The ideal candidate with have:
- Solid experience in a BA position (preferably within a Law firm but other professional services exp. will be seriously considered)
- Experince with Practice Managment Systems (Elite 3e/Aderant Expert)
- Demonstrable experience in a 'business engaging' role
- Business case production
- Use of wire-framing and other analytical methods and tools to ensure stakeholder requirements are accurately captured and prioritised
- Experience in the preparation of test plans and the ability to accurately test applications
The business analyst will be responsible for the accurate modelling of business scenarios, the definition of use-cases and system interactions, and the development of testable specifications; making sure all requirements are met and acting as key communication been the business and the project teams.
You will be familiar with the techniques of business performance monitoring and analysis ie UML), business requirements capture, functional & technical specs, business process and data modelling.
Primarily you will be a highly adept communicator with an understanding of the whole business analysis life cycle working as well with experienced IT Technicians and senior-level business management.