City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
26 days ago
Information Technology Services
A London Law Firm requires a Business Analyst to assist during a time of significant Business and IT change/transformation. The role is to map out current processes for one of the firm's key practices in order to streamline ways of working through automation.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Solid experience in a BA position (within profession services i.e. law, finance, consultancy)
- Demonstrable experience in a 'business engaging' role
- Experience mapping processes, data mapping, data cleansing
- Working closely with the business and end-users to understand needs and challenges to work to find solutions that would benefit
- Work with users, developers, and other technical resources to refine requirements and develop solutions
This is an amazing opportunity to be involved in a business transformation/automation project from the outset.