50000 - 75000
19 days ago
We have a new opportunity for a Business Application Analyst to join the team based in London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of £50,000 - £75,000 per annum, dependent on experience and sector knowledge!
Aderant is a global provider of comprehensive business management software for law firms. We support nearly 3,200 clients in more than 30 countries, representing 77 of the top 100 Global Law Firms.
The Business Application Analyst Role
The primary focus of this role is to partner with clients and provide high quality consulting services, including training, enabling them to maximise the return on their investment in Aderant systems and software. You will have an in-depth knowledge of the Aderant suite of products which will allow you to lead clients to success in their implementations, and allow lasting and productive relationships to be built.
Using your consultancy and analytical skills, and as the subject matter expert for the Aderant solution, you will analyse, document and propose solutions for large and/or complex business areas, prepare functional specifications and detailed test plans and assist in ensuring that those requirements are delivered. You will be partnering with various clients, all with differing requirements, and will need to display an ability to drive and challenge clients on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their project.
What we’re looking for in our Business Application Analyst
- Experience in practice management systems and/or legal project management (we welcome applications from candidates with limited experience as well as those with significant experience)
- Experience of case management systems would also be beneficial
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- A degree in Business, Finance or Computing, or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel approx. 50% of the time, some of which will involve overnight stays
Key Responsibilities of the Business Application Analyst
- Provide pre-implementation and consultancy services
- Identify the needs of the client and propose suitable solutions, with full explanations
- Develop client relationships, treating all clients as individuals and fostering a positive and honest relationship
- Carefully manage time and resources to balance client needs with the needs of Aderant
- Understands the subject matter sufficiently to explain this to others
- Provide training to end users so that they are confidently able to use the software