6 months ago
Marketing and Business Development Adviser position in major global law firm – supporting full mix marketing and BD role with emphasis on bids and pitches. This role has both a practice and sector focus across infrastructure, projects and energy. As well as working on multiple bids and pitches, you will also get involved in campaigns, events, BD targeting initiatives and client relationship management. This is a very varied and busy role, so will really appeal to someone who loves multi-tasking, working to deadlines and working in a team with partners at the top of their game.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Business Development Manager and practice group heads on the development of Marketing and business development plans;
- Working on major bids and proposals;
- Working on thought leadership campaigns;
- Writing and editing copy for newsletters, e-alerts and other client communications;
- Coordinating major events and seminars;
To be considered for this role, experience of working in a relevant Marketing and Business Development role in a legal/professional services environment is ideal.