Depending on experience
2 months ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Legal 500 Middlesex firm seeks to recruit a talented Business Development and Marketing Executive.
Joining this thriving and multi-accredited firm based in Middlesex, the successful candidate will play a key role in the business development and marketing process. Your day to day duties will consist of a mix of business development and marketing activities.
The role will be offered on a permanent, part-time basis working 3-4 days a week.
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Attending business events
- Increasing brand awareness through social media
- Networking and building a strong circle of business contacts
- Audience and consumer targeting
- Designing marketing campaigns
- SEO project management
- Undertaking all e-marketing
- Designing and producing a wide range of hard copy marketing materials
- Applications are welcomed from business development and marketing executives with a minimum of four years’ experience
- Knowledge of compliance would be beneficial, but not essential
- Creatively minded and able to think outside of the box
- Genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans of the firm
- Ability to think laterally and approach issues creatively and collaboratively
A Legal 500 and Lexcel accredited firm known for its excellent level of client care and practice management, this firm is highly regarded within the legal community. The practice offers a range of legal services across both commercial and individual disciplines providing tailored, effective client care. Investing in its staff with the provision of a supportive work environment, the firm employs experts in their chosen fields. Owing to sustained success, the firm is now looking to hire an ambitious Business Development and Marketing Executive to work in its office in Middlesex.
- Competitive salary
- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Supportive and structured working environment
Business Development and Marketing Executive
For further details of this Business Development and Marketing Executive vacancy, please contact Simon quoting reference SS03585241.