Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Legal 500 Middlesex firm seeks to recruit a talented Business Development and Marketing Executive.
Joining this thriving and multi-accredited firm based in Middlesex, the successful candidate will play a key role in the business development and marketing process. Your day to day duties will consist of a mix of business development and marketing activities.
The role will be offered on a permanent, part-time basis working 3-4 days a week.
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Attending business events
- Increasing brand awareness through social media
- Networking and building a strong circle of business contacts
- Audience and consumer targeting
- Designing marketing campaigns
- SEO project management
- Undertaking all e-marketing
- Designing and producing a wide range of hard copy marketing materials
- Applications are welcomed from business development and marketing executives with a minimum of four years’ experience
- Knowledge of compliance would be beneficial, but not essential
- Creatively minded and able to think outside of the box
- Genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans of the firm
- Ability to think laterally and approach issues creatively and collaboratively
A Legal 500 and Lexcel accredited firm known for its excellent level of client care and practice management, this firm is highly regarded within the legal community. The practice offers a range of legal services across both commercial and individual disciplines providing tailored, effective client care. Investing in its staff with the provision of a supportive work environment, the firm employs experts in their chosen fields. Owing to sustained success, the firm is now looking to hire an ambitious Business Development and Marketing Executive to work in its office in Middlesex.
- Competitive salary
- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Supportive and structured working environment
Business Development and Marketing Executive
For further details of this Business Development and Marketing Executive vacancy, please contact Simon quoting reference SS03585241.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details