up to £38,000
about 1 month ago
Business Development Executive role in well-known independent law firm focussing on two interesting sectors. London based role paying up to £38,000.
This well-known independent London-based law firm with a large focus on the private wealth, small businesses and the charity sector is seeking a Business Development Executive to join its rapidly growing marketing and BD team. Reporting the Senior BD Manager, you will focus on the firm’s leading private client group and also the business group which acts for family businesses, entrepreneurs and tech start-ups. You will work across a really varied mix of BD strategy, communications, brand management and events. This is a great role where you will be part of a friendly firm that offers a great work life balance and the chance to really gain lots of responsibility.
- Managing budgets and BD plans for the sector
- Carrying out market analysis and client research
- Managing tender processes, including coaching the team for the presentations
- Supporting with events and seminars that develop the business plan
- Developing thought leadership and marketing communications
- 2 years of Business Development experience
- Professional services / B2B experience, ideally legal
- CIM qualification would be desirable
- CRM experience, preferably InterAction
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6199.