Up to £40,000
about 1 month ago
Business development executive role in a Global US Law firm. Great opportunity for an assistant looking to step up. London-based. Paying up to £40,000.
This global law firm, leader in capital markets and finance, is looking for a new Business Development Executive join their team. The role will have a large focus on bids and pitches as well as getting involved in the larger scope of BD activities such as client relationship initiatives and events. The team is brilliant at driving the development of employees and many of the senior members of the team, started at the junior level and have since made great strides.
· Preparing strategic pitches and proposals for the Capital Markets and Finance practice groups
· Carrying out client and market research to ensure proposals are bespoke
· Utilising the CRM database, InterAction, to track the success of pitches and client development
· Supporting with legal directory submissions
· Supporting the events team with client-facing events and conferences
· Creating online and print marketing collateral
This role will suit an BD and marketing assistant or co-ordinator who is looking for a step up into an executive role. The firm is interested in hearing from candidates with legal or professional services experience, as well as a strong exposure to bids and pitches.