34000 - 45000
15 days ago
Business Development Executive opportunity in a popular US law firm. London based. EMEA focus. Paying up to £45,000.
This popular US law firm, with a well-established team in London, is looking for an experience BD executive to join their team. The role will be aligned to the corporate practice (M&A, private equity etc.) and Anti-Trust practice group across EMEA. The Business Development Executive will have high partner exposure, running BD meetings and perhaps even the opportunity to manage a client relationship.
Duties will include:
· Acting as first point of contact for fee earners regarding BD matters
· Developing collateral such as campaign materials, credentials, pitch slides etc.
· Researching clients, markets and sectors
· Supporting on cross-selling initiatives across practice groups
· At least 2 years of BD experience
· Legal experience or relevant professional services experience
· A European language would be desirable
· Knowledge of corporate finance
· Confident with senior stake holders
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at email@example.com or contact her on 020 3405 6199.