Up to £40,000
about 2 hours ago
Business Development Executive sought for M&A, private equity and tax groups is prestigious US law firm, salary up to £40,000, London-based
A Business Development professional is being sought by this prestigious US firm. Working under the guidance of the Senior BDM, the BD Executive will drive forward marketing and BD initiatives in the M&A, private equity and tax practice groups in London. This role offers a balance of project ownership/autonomy with the opportunity to get involved in team initiatives in an international environment, with significant partner liaison.
The role will involve:
· Building strong relationships with the corporate partner group and coming up with ideas for business development initiatives;
· Preparing, drafting and coordinating strategic pitches and proposals;
· Driving client targeting initiatives, working with practice group Heads and the Senior BDM;
· Working with the EU Comms Manager to continue raising the profile of the groups;
· Managing the directory process for key international directories;
· Writing engaging print and online client materials.
The firm is looking for a proactive and confident candidate that has experience in legal marketing or another professional services environment. This experience is to include pitching, legal directories, client relationship initiatives and marketing materials. It would be advantageous if the candidate has previous knowledge/exposure to M&A, private equity or tax practices.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3405 6199.