4 months ago
Business Development Executive opportunity in this innovative law firm. Edinburgh based. Initial 12-month FTC. Competitive salary.
This highly innovative UK law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive to join it’s Edinburgh team. The role will be a full mix of marketing, client management and business development with a focus on one specific sector/division to be decided based on the candidate.
Duties will include:
- Develop and implement BD plans with the sector manager
- Run large targeting campaigns
- Monitor and analyse BD activity
- Assist with bids and tenders
- Create credentials and maintain the content library
- Update relevant website and social media content
Successful candidates will have professional services business development experience and the role could suit a BD assistant looking to step up to executive. The role will be stakeholder facing, therefore candidates will be expected to be confident and strong communicators, both written and verbally.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6199.