30000 - 40000
6 months ago
International US law firm looking for a talented Business Development Executive to join a small London based team. Up to £40,000.
This international firm with a high focus on multi-jurisdictional matters is looking for a Business Development Executive, to join their small team of 4, supporting with then globally renowned Leveraged Finance, Capital Markets and Financial Restructuring practices which acts for some of the world’s most prestigious banks. Due to the structure of the team, the successful BD Executive will be able to take ownership of pitches and BD plans, with a real variety of responsibilities, including:
- Driving the success of pitches and client presentations for Partners
- Managing the business development and marketing plans for the practice teams
- Utilising events, seminars and corporate hospitality to develop relationships
- Maintaining BD content and carrying out directory submissions
- Creating reports on pitch successes and collating feedback
The firm is interested in speaking to candidates with at least two years’ experience of business development experience within the professional services sector. Experience within legal, using InterAction (CRM) and of multi-jurisdictional bids would be ideal. Candidates will be expected to build strong relationships with fee earners and demonstrate strong project management skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6199.