32000 - 37000
about 1 month ago
Business Development Executive role aligned to Real Estate, Corporate Services and Disputes in mid-sized, international law firm. London. Up to £37,000.
This mid-sized international law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive to support with the initiatives across Real Estate, Corporate and Disputes. You will be working with and supporting the Business Development Managers in the management of existing client relationships and the developments of new business opportunities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in drafting and implementing business and marketing plans;
- Working on pitches and credentials statements, covering the entire process;
- Assisting with the development and execution of campaigns to grow new and existing business;
- Coordinating and drafting directory submissions, league tables and awards;
- Drafting and updating marketing materials, to include web content and other collateral; and
- Coordinating events, in conjunction with the events team, and conference attendance.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience working in a business development role, gained within working in a law firm or a professional services environment. Pitch experience is desirable for this role.
Naturally, you will be a self-motivated person. You will have the ability to work effectively with and influence partners and others, in addition to being able to take responsibility for and lead specific projects.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or email@example.com.