Up to £55,000
5 months ago
Business Development Manager aligned to Private Wealth – mat cover in rapidly transforming, growing law firm, London-based
This mid-sized City law firm has grown massively and is looking for a business development professional to cover maternity leave by providing BD/marketing support and project leadership, focusing on the firm’s leading private wealth sector group. As a key member of a busy BD team, the Business Development Manager will develop and implement thought leadership and campaigns. The role also involves:
- Leading the support of marketing and business development planning;
- Identifying business development opportunities for new and existing clients;
- Developing key proposals, RFPs and RFIs;
- Client targeting and cross-selling;
- Marketing, communications and profile raising initiatives.
To be successful in the application of this role, you will need to have a strong professional services BD background with knowledge/experience of the private wealth market. You will be available to start at the end of July.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.