20000 - 50000
about 1 month ago
To acquire new Perfect Portal business within conveyancing law firms, achieve and exceed sales targets, build and develop great client relationships and help provide outstanding service.
- To identify potential new Perfect Portal clients and create account plans to win these.
- Maintain a high level of varied sales activities to create and develop a rolling pipeline of opportunities that convert to new business wins.
- Develop new growth opportunities with prospective clients, through online demonstrations. Where face to face demos are required, prospects passed to regional BDM’s.
- Flexible, adaptable, self-motivated, target driven, persistent, and resilient. Goal-oriented with ambition and determination to succeed.
- Strong questioning skills, ideally with some formal sales training, ability to challenge the status quo and seek ‘win-win’ solutions.
- Ability to manage a busy diary effectively.
- Willingness to take part in nationwide events when required.
- Prior experience of B2B sales, with exposure to the legal sector advantageous.
- Able to craft and apply the highest service levels that meet customers’ and own organisation’s needs; using appropriate interpersonal skills and techniques to resolve difficult customer situations and retain customer confidence.
- Able to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
- Customer Focus
- Supporting customers during the onboarding of Perfect Portal service and subsequent handover to Client Account Manager; Seek client feedback and take appropriate actions; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; take responsibility for initial customer satisfaction.
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish and develop effective long term relationships with customers and internal partners, notably Client Account Manager; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Gravitas and credibility to be identified as a trusted partner/adviser to your clients. Able to recognise business opportunities for both clients and Perfect Portal and add value to support the achievement of these. Convey a firm understanding of the customer’s business and political drivers and align these with our services.
- Target driven
- High Achiever
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Autonomous, responsible and accountable
- Flexible, willing to travel
- Ability to sell online and by telephone
Ideally, you will have:
- Demonstrable New Business Sales success
- Strong time management and high energy to maintain the required level of sales activities
- Stable career background
- A desire to develop and learn from and be mentored by experienced industry professionals within Perfect Portal.
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Great team player, with a passion and desire to make a difference
- Loads of initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and a strong desire to build long term business relationships
- Ability to develop a quick and strong rapport
- Attention to detail and follow-up/ Process-driven and takes ownership
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Salesforce would be advantageous.
- General understanding of the Legal and Conveyancing industries
- Full driver’s license