3 months ago
Business Development Manager role – new opportunity in leading boutique law firm, working to develop and implement strategy for the firm’s corporates group.
This boutique West End law firm is a leader in its field advising both individuals and corporates on reputation management as well as crisis, security and risk management, operating more like a consultancy than a law firm. It is looking for a Business Development Manager to work with the corporate sector team to develop and implement the team’s BD strategy. This will specifically involve:
- Analyse the market to identify target clients and mapping those target clients;
- Play an advisory and support role to partners in targeting clients and developing a sales pipeline;
- Develop key client plans and initiatives for the top corporate clients;
- Work with the partners on speaking opportunities; and
- Run marketing campaigns and thought leadership;
You will have a real passion for business development and whilst this role is not a sales role, there could potentially be an opportunity for the right person to be client facing. You will enjoy working in a high-performing environment with some of the best lawyers in their field. You will be creative, confident and have the ability to influence and persuade senior stakeholders.