To £70,000 + bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Business Development Manager – 3-6 month FTC aligned to the Corporate Energy group in global law firm. Bid focused role. Immediate start.
This prestigious global law firm is looking for a business development manager to start as soon as possible, working with the partners in the corporate group aligned to the energy and infrastructure sector. You will work predominantly on bids and proposals but with some wider marketing and business development responsibilities. The role will specifically involve:
- Leading on large and small bids and proposals from beginning to end, playing an advisory role to partners, leading kick-off meetings, running dress rehearsals and post-pitch debriefs;
- Client and market research;
- Preparing credentials and capability statements;
- Writing directory submissions; and
- Running campaigns, events and client communications; and
There is every possibility that this role could be extended or even become a permanent role.
As a candidate, you will have strong bid management experience gained either as a Bid Manager or BD Manager within a professional services background. You will have strong project management skills, excellent writing skills and be able to confidently communicate with people of all levels and will have a professional and commercial approach to business.