Up to £65,000
about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager maternity cover in leading digital and media law firm – steering strategy and marketing direction – salary up to £65,000, London
A Business Development Manager role is being sought by one of the UK’s leading technology and digital media law firms, to join its ambitious and energetic team on a contract. This is a small firm that makes a considerable impact in the legal and tech space. Offering excellent scope to work with the firm’s leaders and steering strategy and marketing, this role also develops and manages the day-to-day execution of MBD plans. The Business Development Manager will also manage a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure the marketing & BD plans are developed and executed;
- Managing and reporting on the marketing budget;
- Providing support to partners when needed;
- Managing the implementation of a new pitch builder system;
- Overseeing all website development;
- Increasing engagement with the firm’s CRM system.
The successful applicant will join this firm on a 12-month maternity cover. To be considered, you will be an experienced marketing & business development professional with exposure to the whole marketing mix, with experience in a similar role in a professional services environment. You will also have experience of managing and developing junior members of staff.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Simone Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3405 6199.