Up to £40,000
about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager – full mix 6-month contract based in Birmingham running all regional business development activities in major international real estate consultancy.
This global real estate consultancy is looking for a Business Development Manager to join its team on a 6-month maternity cover. It has a real clear vision as well as an entrepreneurial culture which encourages excellence. Most importantly it has a well-respected marketing and business development function which is well established and well-resourced.
In this Business Development Manager role, you will be based in the business’s managing all marketing and business development activities for the regions with the support of the wider team in London. You will be based in the Birmingham office and will be expected to travel regularly to other offices, however not onerously. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the business development and marketing plans for each office;
- Developing new ideas and initiatives for identifying targets and the development of key client relationships;
- Supporting the divisions in the pursuit of new business targets;
- Campaigns and marketing activities including bids and proposal;
- Championing the use of the CRM database Salesforce.
The successful applicant must have worked in sales/business development/marketing function within professional services (a major real estate, law firm or accountancy firm). You will be proactive and energetic with the ability to galvanise fee-earners and generate interest around marketing and business development.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6199.