£50,000 - £70,000
5 months ago
Corporate focused Business development manager role in a large multinational law firm. London. Competitive salary + excellent benefits
This global law firm is really changing its approach to business development to be more proactive and sales focused. It is looking for a Business Development Manager to support its Corporate practice. This will involve delivering targeted and sophisticated business development initiatives, pursuing the firm’s growth objectives.
- Ensuring business plans are focused and executing these plans;
- Cross practice initiatives – ensuring high quality BD initiatives are delivered;
- Attracting new clients to the firm – client targeting;
- Developing engaging pitch material;
- Playing an active role in the CRM programme;
- Wider BD contribution, to include thought leadership, digital comms and awards.
This firm is looking for a dynamic, accomplished and passionate BD professional, who will be able to demonstrate confidence and substantial BD experience.
This firm offers a very competitive package and a flexible benefits package so you can tailor benefits to your needs. There are also a number of facilities/benefits to promote wellness such as physio and reflexologist, a choice of gym memberships and the ability to increase your holiday allowance.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.