24 days ago
Marketing and Business Development Manager position aligned to Litigation in major international law firm.
This is a market leading practice, and presents the opportunity to support some of the legal industry’s finest talent on groundbreaking and high profile cases.
In this Marketing and Business Development Manager role, you will:
- Work with the practice partners and others to develop and implement M&BD plans, ensuring a structured approach to targeting and client development, profile raising and marketing campaigns on a global basis.
- Support on global initiatives that ensure the firm maintains its status as a world class, premier player.
- Business development and targeting activities including cross-selling with the US and Europe.
- Create thought leadership campaigns that cut across sectors and practices on topics such as blockchain, artificial intelligence etc.
- Come up with innovative ideas around how to package up products and services for clients, and use them for global targeting initiatives and client relationship management.
To be considered for this role you will need to have strong experience in a Business Development role gained within a professional services environment, ideally from a law firm. You should understand the complexities of business development within a law firm, and be able to build rapport with partners to gain their trust and buy-in. Knowledge and experience of dispute resolution/litigation/arbitration would be advantageous.
As a candidate, you should obtain excellent interpersonal and client-facing skills alongside communication skills. You will have the ability to influence and persuade others.