90,000 + bonus and benefits
12 days ago
Business Development Manager – senior level role in prestigious US law firm with EMEA remit. Corporate & M&A focus. London or Paris based.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work in this prestigious US law firm which under a new EMEA leader is really investing in the BD and marketing function with new roles and an increased client focus rather than reactive marketing.
You will be responsible for all business development and marketing activities for the firm’s renowned corporate, M&A and private equity practice across the EMEA region. This is the firm’s most important area and as such the firm is looking for an experienced, and senior level manager. The role will involve taking a proactive approach to advising partners on their business development activities and will include:
- Develop and deliver on the plans for the groups;
- Work with partners to analyse target and key clients and advise on ways to grow business from these clients;
- Run and support on cross-selling initiatives;
- Leading on bids, preparing credentials and sharing best practice with the EMEA team;
- Manage 2-3 of the firm’s key global clients;
- Develop client communications, marketing materials etc.; and
- Managing a coordinator.
The role can be based in London or Paris and would give you the opportunity to work on EMEA-wide BD initiatives. As such, fluency in another European language is highly desirable.
You will have experience gained ideally in the legal sector and good knowledge of the corporate sector. You will be high energy and enthusiastic, with the ability to influence and persuade partners and take them on the BD journey.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6198.