To £70,000 + bonus and benefits
3 months ago
Business Development Manager role in global leading law firm supporting Employment, Pensions and Incentives – opportunity to be client facing. Salary up to £70,000
A Business Development Manager is being sought by this global law firm to support its Employment, Pensions and Incentives group. The role pans across relationship building, pitches, key client activities, targeting and marketing. This will include:
- Developing the marketing and business development plans for the groups;
- Conducting client feedback via interviews;
- Project managing client events;
- Identifying prospects and be responsible for targeting initiatives;
- Contributing to panel tenders and capability statements across London;
- Project managing the development of marketing literature;
- Driving PR/Comms;
- Coaching and development of two juniors.
To be considered you will need to be a seasoned and experienced Marketing/Business Development professional, who has exposure to working in a legal environment. Previous experience of employment is not essential, but advantageous.
This firm offers great career progression and is one of the most friendly and relaxed working environments in the City with a great diverse, innovate culture where the firm values its high performance, client focused and highly engaged people. The firm provides excellent benefits including subsidised gym membership, the ability to buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 020 3405 6198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.