To £80,000 + bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
Business Development Manager role in prestigious US law firm with EMEA remit. Finance focus. London or Paris based.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work in this leading US law firm which under a new EMEA leader is really investing in the BD and marketing function with new roles and an increased client focus rather than reactive marketing.
You will be responsible for all business development and marketing activities for the firm’s renowned capital markets, finance & restructuring and financial regulatory across EMEA. The role will involve taking a proactive approach to advising partners on their business development activities and will include:
- Develop and deliver on the plans for the groups;
- Work with partners to analyse target and key clients and advise on ways to grow business from these clients;
- Run and support on cross-selling initiatives;
- Leading on bids, preparing credentials and sharing best practice with the EMEA team;
- Manage 2-3 of the firm’s key global financial services clients;
- Develop client communications, marketing materials etc.; and
- Managing a coordinator.
The role can be based in London or Paris and would give you the opportunity to work on EMEA-wide BD initiatives. As such, fluency in another European language is highly desirable.
You will have experience gained ideally in the legal sector and good knowledge of the financial services sector. You will be high energy and enthusiastic, with the ability to influence and persuade partners and take them on the BD journey.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 020 3405 6198.