70,000 + bonus and benefits
28 days ago
Business Development Manager role aligned to the finance practice of major global law firm. Full mix role of including bids and key account management. Global remit.
The global finance group of this prestigious global law firm is a really tight knit team and this business development manager role has come up as a result of an internal promotion.
Working across the finance group but with a particular emphasis on project finance, the role will involve:
- BD planning;
- Managing bids and proposals – this is 40-50% of the role;
- Managing two major global clients;
- Client and market research;
- Preparing partners for client meetings;
- Running global initiatives for the project finance group;
- Input into major firm-wide business development initiatives.
You will have a proven track record in a business development role in professional services. Whilst you don’t require experience of the finance sector, a passion and enthusiasm for financial services is key. This is an excellent opportunity for a BD Manager looking for a new challenge in a more global environment or an experienced Senior Executive looking for a step up.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6198.