3 months ago
Business Development Manager role within a rapidly transforming mid-sized law firm. An ideal opportunity for a Senior BD Executive looking for a step up. Sector focus. Based in London
This mid-sized City law firm has turned itself around from being a sleepy private client law firm into a real alternative to the larger corporate law firms. In this Business Development Manager role, you will be aligned to the corporate and litigation groups but work along sector lines.
The high-calibre and ambitious BD & Marketing team has some really exciting projects lined up which you will be involved in. As well as this, on a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Leading the support of marketing and business development planning;
- Developing a working knowledge of the services for the corporate and litigation groups as well as an understanding of the groups’ revenue priorities, clients and prospects.
- Assisting the leadership team in identifying business development opportunities with new and existing clients;
- Developing practice related materials;
- Assisting in tracking and disseminating key activities, proposals, new business wins, etc.
The successful candidate will have a strong professional services marketing acumen, some knowledge of corporate, dispute resolution and/or investment funds practice areas and be able to confidently liaise with people at all levels, including partners and clients throughout the region, with the ability to influence. Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
As well as a competitive salary, you will enjoy various benefits including but not limited to permanent health insurance, private healthcare and an interest free season ticket loan.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 020 3405 6198.