5 months ago
Innovative law firm seeking Business Development Manager to support its high-profile dispute resolution practice – salary is competitive and based in London
If you’re looking for something a bit different, this boutique law firm could be for you. It is well known for its creative marketing, interesting work and clients as well as priding itself on a diverse range of people. It is looking for a Business Development Manager work with its high-profile Litigation practice, managing your team’s resources effectively and being a strategic partner to the group. The role itself encompasses:
- Identifying clients and intermediaries for growth and develop plans;
- Identifying and developing practice specific products and services;
- Improving the marketing capability of the lawyers;
- Content creation and developing channels to market;
- Developing the firm’s profile through PR, campaigns and thought leadership.
To be considered for this position, you will need previous experience in a BD role with exposure to client development and pitch/proposal preparation and coaching. If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 020 3405 6198 or email email@example.com.