Up to £90,000
5 months ago
Prestigious US law firm seeking Business Development Manager or Senior Manager – private equity and investment funds focus. Excellent opportunity for growth. Full mix focus with bids. Paying up to £90,000 DOE, London-based
This prestigious US law firm is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager/Senior Manager to join its London office, aligned to the private equity and investment funds sector. Working in a small BD team, this role is hands-on and requires a candidate that is happy to sink their teeth into all tasks. You will be required to support on the full marketing mix, but with a particular focus on pitches and proposals together with a Bid Specialist, so it is crucial that you enjoy this process. Responsibilities include:
- Working with the partners on targeting and client development initiatives;
- Marketing and communications initiatives;
- Supporting the pitching process;
- Market and client research and opportunity spotting;
- Developing skills of junior members in the team;
- Managing people, mentoring and supporting their development.
The role holder will have previous experience in professional services BD/Marketing role functioning at Manager-level. This experience should include all marketing and business development initiatives, namely working on high value tactical pitches.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.