6 months ago
Business Development Manager/Senior Manager role in ambitious and successful global law firm, aligned to Media & Technology. Client facing, key client focus. Competitive salary.
Business Development Manager role joining an exciting and growing team, servicing the firm’s global media and technology group of this firm which acts for some of the world’s largest blue chip corporates in the sector as well as celebrities. This ambitious global law firm is a real challenger brand and has a stable team which is highly valued by the business. Upon joining the firm, you will work closely with the leadership of the group playing an advisory role and lead a small BD team. The role will involve:
- Identifying new trends and developments which are potential opportunities for the firm;
- Maintaining the business plain, leading day-to-day, ensuring initiatives are executed efficiently;
- Identifying and prioritising key clients for the group, drafting client plans for key target clients and implementing activities and developing client relationships;
- Developing and implementing a PR/media plain;
- Developing campaigns and client communications.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in professional services, to include exposure to the media and tech sectors ideally as well as leading and developing a team. You must have a keen interest in and develop a strong understanding of the media and tech industries.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frosso at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6199.