80,000 + bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Business Development Lead – to lead the sector team in rapidly transforming law firm - based London or Nottingham
This national law firm has grown rapidly and boasts long-standing relationships with an impressive range of clients as well as a great culture.
This Business Development Lead role is part of a newly transformed marketing and business development function which under new leadership is growing and evolving to drive forward a sector approach. Together with the Marketing & Business Development Director you will develop and embed the firm’s sector strategy working with partners to change approach and bring them on the sector journey.
This will include:
- Developing the overall sector development strategy for the firm;
- Leading on firm-wide sector campaigns;
- Client relationship management initiatives and working with partners to cross-sell;
- Advising and coaching partners on targeting new business;
- Overall budget control for all BD;
- Leading on business development reporting; and
- Management five sector development managers.
This role will ideally be based in either Nottingham or London (with travel to Nottingham two days a week) but could also be based in Manchester or Birmingham.
You will have significant experience as a Senior Business Development Manager working ideally in a legal environment or possibly a major accountancy firm. You will be a strategic and creative thinker who possesses strong project management and analytics skills to lead on driving key client development, new business development and on firm-wide campaigns. You will be an excellent team manager capable of developing and nurturing a team.