Up to £55,000
about 1 month ago
Senior Business Development Executive role in US law firm – driving client focused BD and marketing initiatives with minimal pitching – salary up to £55k, based in London office
This renowned US law firm is seeking a Business Development Senior Executive to join its dynamic and growing team in London. Working closely with partners, you will drive client focused BD, branding and marketing goals for the corporate department which is one of the most prestigious in the world. The group works across all sectors but particularly tech and infrastructure. You will work with experienced BD Managers who will provide excellent training and a great insight to market leading BD. Responsibilities involve:
- Working closely with individual partners and groups of partners to drive BD objectives;
- Targeting and cross-selling initiatives;
- Profile raising initiatives such as client comms, events and sponsorships, articles and developing links with industry bodies;
- Developing and managing key accounts;
- Pitching, winning new business across key practice areas;
To be considered for this role you will need experience of the marketing and business development process, with exposure to working in a legal or professional services environment. You will thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and are driven in your work and have a can do approach.
This firm offers a generous compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of performance. Other benefits include health insurance, wellness programmes, employee discounts and more.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call on 020 3405 6198.