To £85,000 + bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Client Development (Business Development) Manager – client facing aligned to the global banking and finance practice group and sector in entrepreneurial US law firm. Excellent path for progression.
This leading US law firm has an unusually collegiate environment where collaboration is rewarded. Innovation and an entrepreneurial outlook are encouraged and you would get the opportunity to be client facing.
In this Client Development (Business Development) Manager role, you will be aligned to the firm’s banking practice group and financial services sector, as part of a global team and focusing on Europe. The role will involve:
- Implementing the business development plans, playing an advisory role to partners;
- Managing 2-4 major banking clients and developing relationships with these clients;
- Cross-selling initiatives;
- Playing an advisory role on bids;
- Developing links with industry bodies and sponsorship opportunities;
- Networking and generating leads;
- Developing innovative ideas for profile raising such as campaigns, client comms, events, deal and directory submissions; and
- Managing and developing the more junior members of the team.
This role has an excellent career path to senior manager and director for someone with extensive knowledge of the banking and financial services sector. The role will involve regular (but not extensive) international travel and would suit someone who is entrepreneurial and wants to make a difference.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 020 3405 6198.