Excellent + bonus & benefits
19 days ago
Client Development Specialist in growing US law firm. New full mix role aligned private equity, asset management & tax.
Brand new role in this boutique US law firm that has really made an impact on the London market. You will work with closely with the BD Manager to implement marketing and business development initiatives for the firm’s private equity and asset management groups which are core areas for the firm. This will include:
- Supporting the BD Manager on the client targeting programme including monitoring BD activity;
- Working on bids and proposals including updating credentials and CVs;
- Market research;
- Working on campaigns and new product launches;
- Supporting on the key client programme;
- Managing directory and award submissions;
- Digital marketing.
The firm offers really great benefits including 30 days holiday, vouchers and a wellness programme.
You will ideally have had three years’ experience gained in the legal sector in a full mix role. Knowledge of the private equity sector is an added bonus! You will be confident, with excellent writing and communication skills and have a client focused, commercial approach.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at email@example.com or contact her on 020 3405 6199.