8 days ago
Client Development Systems Specialist role within a mid-sized international law firm. Working on LexisNexis InterAction. Based in London.
This role will involve:
- Proactively contributing ideas to help streamline data quality efforts and CRM practices;
- Working with the business development team in London and overseas offices, to ensure the integrity of data is maintained and that marketing lists are kept up to date;
- Working closely with the business development team to address data quality issues, including review of undeliverable e-mails and marketing lists;
- Contributing to CRM’s best practice documents by continually looking for process improvements, new features and resources;
- Proactively researching and updating incomplete company and client data;
- Onboarding and training new joiners on InterAction.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a professional services environment and have a tenacious attitude towards ensuring data accuracy. Experience of using InterAction is essential. Knowledge of IQ and Opportunities, e-marketing products such as Vuture and “anti-spamming” regulations would be advantageous.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6199.