To £70,000 + bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
Client Relationship Manager – client facing role aligned to the banking sector with a global law firm, market– competitive salary, London
A Client Relationship Manager is being sought to join this prestigious, leading law firm to become a member of the global BD team in its London office. Responsible for developing and executing BD activities for the banking industry and the firm’s priority bank clients across EMEA/US, this is a market, client and partner facing role and will involve:
- Key account management responsibility for a number of the firm’s leading banking clients;
- Working with partner teams to set targets and identity cross-selling opportunities;
- Analysing existing relationships and driving opportunities;
- Supporting the delivery of the Bank Industry strategy;
- Assisting the partners with pitches;
- Contributing to and leading various central marketing/BD activities as necessary.
To be considered for this role, you will be a BD professional with significant experience in the professional services sector, preferably legal. Alternatively, you will have worked in the financial services sector dealing with complex banking accounts. You will have exposure to client relationship management, including meeting with external clients and attending client relationship meetings, as well as pitching. Experience of the banking sector is essential.
Firm & Benefits:
Offering a very flexible and competitive benefits package, this firm allows you to tailor benefits to your needs. There is a number of facilities/benefits to promote wellness such as physio, a choice of gym memberships, the ability to increase your holiday allowance and the firm also takes part in a cycle to work scheme.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3405 6198.